The precious crossing curved brass frame of this beautiful screen, named after Giulietta Masina, creates an elegant dialogue with the upholstery - deep yellow or peacock velvet combined with a fifties’ taste fabric. Essential Home Products are customizable in finishes, materials, and dimensions. Products available off the showroom floor some in stock items available for quick ship. Rush orders are not available.
or to view Product and Brand Details, view Configurations, and Download a Tear Sheet
Access direct Trade pricing with no markup. One login, thousands of products to discover.
WORLD CLASS DESIGN TOOLS
Projects, budgets, communication, presentations in one place. It's really that good!
HUNDREDS OF BRANDS
The best in global design at your fingertips.
Due to the nature of ESSENTIAL HOME manufacturing processes, techniques and selection of materials, certain
products may exhibit slight variations, minor marks, pitting, porosity and/or color anomalies. Many wood, stone
and metal materials and finishes may vary in color, veining, tone and character. It is considered to be part of their natural beauty.
1. Fabric quantity requirements are based on a standard width of 1,40m/55.11in for plain fabrics. If the Buyer’s fabric has a different width or contains a pattern, ESSENTIAL HOME must be notified in order to provide the Buyer with the exact required fabric quantity.
2. If the pattern requires matching, ESSENTIAL HOME must be notified of the repeating patterns for a calculation of additional yardage/meters required and/or additional charge for matching.
3. The Buyer is responsible for advising ESSENTIAL HOME in writing of any specific requirements to special alignment,
placement of or detail, front or back of the COM/COL. Otherwise COM/COL will be applied according to the upholsterer’s guidelines based on the standard model.
4. The Buyer is responsible for the fabric costs and all export fees to the ESSENTIAL HOME warehouse. ESSENTIAL
HOME does not accept any fabrics if the charges are applied to the addressee.
5. ESSENTIAL HOME is not responsible for COM/COL orders, when the fabric features put into question the quality of the
6. A complete copy of the COM/COL Form must be submitted with the pro forma together with the fabric/leather to the
ESSENTIAL HOME warehouse, to avoid delays caused by lack of identification (read more at LEAD TIMES).